Mold II photos - part 2

Hi, I am back again.

This time with the photos from the Mold II evening's project.  The project that evening was taken by Liz who gave the ladies a chance to try some parchment work.  Liz started by demonstrating how she did this craft & provided everyone with a sketch to use.  Also, she had some other patterns for the ladies to try if they wished.





These three photos are of the ones that Liz brought with her to show

Then these that follow are some of those made by the ladies during the evening.  I don't think I got to photograph everyone's efforts.


Doesn't it look pretty when cut out?  It would make a lovely motif on a card.


This is a very dainty design & would look lovely in the aperture of a card.


These have added colour - but I think I might have taken the photo with the work face down, as I am sure it was more defined than that.


So much can be done to make each motif look different.  Here some little clusters of dots have been added to the background.


Another design with colour added - it is very effective & when pale colours are added it looks like really delicate lace.

I haven't done much parchment craft recently - but used to run regular classes down at the garden centre craft shop.  It is time consuming but really worth the time taken.  Designs like those above remind me of the Broderie Anglais on little girls dresses.

That is me for today ladies.  Over the weekend I will photograph the 2 albums & get them loaded here.  Have a lovely weekend I hope you are doing all sorts of nice things.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko