mold photos - part 1

Hello again
As I sit here writing this post the church bells are ringing.  It is not their usual practise time that is normally Monday evening.  So I wonder if someone is getting married & ended up getting a whiter wedding than they planned for.

Right! the photos to show you in this post are the ones from the Show & Tell of the evening where the theme was "a card depicting a film title".  I did mention in the quick post I did last night that I had forgotten to take my camera - so these were taken on my mobile phone.  Therefore I apologise if they are just a little blurry at times.  I do find it hard to hold the phone & touch the screen without moving the phone. Here are the cards;


No need for any guessing on this one - "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers"
One of my favourite films - I absolutely adored Howard Keel.


Another great film - "Herby"
I used to have a Herby - mine was a very deep orange - I absolutely loved it - was sad to see it go.


This has got to be the cutest Harry Potter ever.  Really great card.


Another great film (& book too) - The Davinci Code


I hold my head in my hands for this one.  My first look was a quick glance & didn't take in what it was - my thought was why do a Christmas card?  Duh! this card is white!
So yes the brain eventually kicked in - White Christmas - very clever interpretation.


Everyones favourite film &, again, book as well --  Black Beauty.
Lovely card.


Now! Isn't this fantastic?  You don't even need the little book attached to the card to know this is
Jungle Book.
What a great use of a Tri-fold Shutter card.

I shall be back in a little while with the photos from the evening's project.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko