SPECIAL MESSAGE FOR MOLD II LADIES

Hi everyone
With the amount of snow we have had I am wondering whether we may have to postpone Tuesdays meeting.  I don't think it would all be gone by Tuesday even if we didn't get any more - but I believe there is more to come tonight.

I will try & get hold of the centres office on Monday - & see if the following week is available in case we decide to move it.

Let me know what you think if you read this.  Plus I will send out some emails a bit later today.

Comments

  1. Yes you could be right, it has snowed all day again and it's bound to be much thicker up in Mold. It may be better to move it sooner rather than later. Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko