wedding diary 7

Good evening everyone.

Well! I managed to get my roses on another stage & thought I would show you some piccies.


I managed to make 8 of them a little larger with another layer of petals.


Here is a close-up of 2 of them


then a close-up of the left hand one from the 2 above.

The small ones in the back of the first photo will be turned into buds with just one more layer of petals.  Once I have done that I will have to make some leaves then the final stage will be to dust them into their finished colour.

I must say a thank you to Verena from CSNW who noticed that on their club page I had labelled 2 months as May.  I have now been & changed the second to June.

I don't know if any of you go back now & again at look at older posts - it is a good idea to do this as people do leave comments. The reason I point this out is that there is a comment on the post for 2012 Project -Mold II - Dot, & the comment is for you Dot so do go & have a look.

That's me for tonight - off to bed now.  Sleep well everyone.

Comments

  1. The flowers look delightful - you are so talented. Dot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko