wedding diary 8

Well another stage reached.

This morning I worked on the latest set of roses getting them to look a little fuller & there will be one more layer to go on them.  I have left 3 as buds.  I have also got 4 more to bud stage - they too will have more layers by the weekend.  Then that is the roses made, which gets me to the leaves.

After sorting the roses to their different stages I then dusted the flat blossoms.  This is a bit like adding pearl-ex powder & similar to your stamped image.  (See the link to stamping there????).

Here is a couple of photos of the blossoms;


this photo shows the undusted ones by the side of the dusted ones
It has a pearlised lustre to it - in Ivory - which just darkens them a little.

a closer view

Just a short while ago I took another look at my shoes & they have dried lighter than I would like - so I have put another layer of dye on to see if that darkens them.  I think they will look just right - if necessary I have enough dye to have a third go.

Still waiting news on my car - they rang yesterday to say they had found the problem (or actually the man said - pretty certain) & had ordered the necessary part which they would put in tomorrow (that is today).  So now just waiting for the call.

I hope you have a good weekend organised.  We should be going to the hotel to discuss our arrangements - but as yet - they haven't replied to say that is convenient with them.  What is wrong with people not answering emails & calls.  Oops must be careful - or I will go off in a mood again.

Deep breath, calm & relax.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko