A peek at the flowers

I do mean a peek I am afraid, as they are my photos taken as I was creating the table centres & my camera can only do so much.  I am looking forward to seeing how they will look in the professional photos.

The first two are of the small table centres that were placed around the tables for the wedding breakfast.  I made 8 in total. The first one is a birds-eye view of one & the second shows 2 side by side.






The next one is of the main table centre which was placed on the registrars table during the ceremony & then moved to the table in front of Bob & I during the meal


When I started trying out the design for the above centre I did a dummy run of one of the "arms" without the orchid sprays, expecting to take it apart & use it.  But I had plenty of flowers - so was left with it & when I picked it up & said to Nadine "I wonder what I do with this now?" - it was decided I carried it.  Originally I had not intended to carry anything but it seemed a shame not to use it.  For the day I wrapped the stem in ribbon & had some fine ribbon trails.


Bob & I have spent another very quiet day resting.  It is such a shame seeing as the weather is so lovely but at the moment neither of us fancies going out.

So there you are a little more info on the day.

Perhaps some more tomorrow.
Keep well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko