A sneak preview

I mentioned earlier that tonight Bob & I were visiting our wedding photographer for some pre-wedding photos.

One of the ideas was to pick a photo that would be the centre piece of a framed photo at the reception where all our guests would sign the frame.  The other was to taking pictures of the rings - to save time taking them on the day.

I think I may have mentioned before that I am building a digital album of our wedding preparations - just like I did for Nadine & Russ.  It is all the photos I have taken during the preparation for the wedding, such as  - making the cake; the flower,  my shoes, invitations etc.  Some of these I have already shown you.

I am not going to show you the photo we have chosen for our guest signed photo - but I am going to share with you a photo that was taken this evening which I think is just great.


Bob & I have very few photos taken together - other than a couple in our earlier years together taken at naval functions - when we were both slim & I was in elegant long dresses & he was in evening dress (suit?) - you know -  black suit, white shirt & black bow tie - or mess dress.

I love this one - it is so relaxed & informal.  You are very privileged because I don't like me in photos & very rarely share them.  There is just something about this photo - I think it is the expression on Bobs face - he is usually quite serious. I guess - it really is .................... us.

That is it for today.
Night night





Comments

  1. Awww, so cute ;)

    Actually, I think your signed photo idea is great, can't wait to see the finished item.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post