csnw photos - part 2

Here I am again.

This time with the photos of the CSNW project on Wednesday when they made the Tea-light gift card.


A really bright design - I love that bird house / bird table image - quite dramatic colour too.


I am really sorry - this one is fuzzy.  I just do not know why this happens to the odd photo or two.  It is a lovely fresh design with that cute handbag on the box.


A nice elegant design & that flourish image on the box is just perfect.


A clean & simple design set off by these beautiful butterflies


Another elegant flourish design really sets the box off.


Elegant designs were definitely in full flow that evening - because here is another one.


I love the use of the sentiment to make the background design - very clever.


This one still has to have an image on the front - but you can see it is going to be another elegant style


More flourishes with pale clean colours - very nice.


I love the simplicity of that flower image - it really doesn't need anything else.  Beautiful


I said elegance was the theme this evening & I wasn't wrong.  This just oozes elegance.
I love it.

Well done everyone.

I managed to get out & do some shopping this morning for our holiday, but still need to do a little more.

Tomorrow we are going to visit the village where Bob grew up & lay some flowers at his parents grave.  After that we are meeting up with some friends for a meal.  Not sure what we are doing Sunday.

I hope you all have something nice to do this weekend & that you have all lost your snow - or most of it.  I was out at Treuddyn last night & it is still piled quite deep along the road sides.

Have a lovely weekend.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko