Just chatting

Hi everyone

This morning I popped to my car repair people to let them know how the car had been behaving over the last week or so.  They had asked me to log any problems - how & when they happened, so I turned up with an A4 page describing said problems.  They are taking it in next Tuesday for a couple of days to try & find the fault causing the problem - they are completely mystified.  During those couple of days they are going to give me a courtesy car.

This afternoon I returned to the wedding cake.  You remember I showed you a photo of those little blossoms I had made?  The idea was that they would go around the cake at the point where it met the board.  That was the idea - but today I changed my mind.  At the moment I have one fixed to each corner of the cake, against the ribbon.  I think any more than that will look cluttered - I prefer the simplicity of the way it looks at the moment.  So! I now have all those blossoms left - what shall I do with them?

So that is my day - I hope yours was more creative.

More tomorrow.  'Bye for now - sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post