just chatting

Hi everyone

Yesterday & today were bits & pieces days for me.

In the morning I had my hair done - this is because this evening Bob & I are having our photo taken by the gentleman who is to take the wedding photographs.  We are going to have a photo in a mount frame which will be set up at the reception & all our guests are going to sign the mount.  So that is what tonight's photo is for.  Then we will choose a wedding photo to be put in it later.  Evidently generally it is another photo of the bride & groom - but I am thinking of possibly having a complete group put in there.  will see what Bob thinks.  He is also going to take a photo of the wedding rings.  I may take one of my small table centres along with me for him to include.

Whilst having my lunch the postman arrived with some packages for me.  Uhmmm!  I had weakened a couple of days ago & bought some things from C&C.  They arrived inside 4 days - amazing.  So I spent a little time investigating them - included some new stamps!!!!

Today I have made my final Guest Designer card which will appear on my digital blog on 26 May.  So I am afraid I cannot show it to you now - as it must be its first appearance on the day.  It took me longer to decide on than the other 3 that I had to do.  The theme was "aged to perfection" & that pops up all sorts really.  Hope the one I chose was OK.  But got to use my Ebosser whilst making it.

That's me then - they say the weather is going to improve.  So fingers crossed.

More tomorrow - keep stamping!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko