Just chatting ...............

............ again ...... I am afraid.

I am really sorry but tonight you should be looking at photos from the Mold meeting last night.  But you know how it is - there is something happening for Bob & I next week & I am afraid things to do with that got in the way.

Not connected with the Bob & I thing - this morning I picked up our daughter in law & her cat - Tigger - to take Tigger to the vet.  Bless her she has had a funny sort of gulping thing in her throat (the cat that is just to make sure) & the vet has been treating it but not found the cause. So today she was taken to the vet & they decided to put her under anaesthetic & take a look down her throat.  So after that Nadine came round to our house to help me sort some additional  ribbons on some flowers & the ribbons for the cakes she is making.  During the course of which we popped to Hobbycraft - like you do - purely because I had an idea to do with ribbons.  But they did not have the one I wanted - so we returned to the previous plan.  We then decorated the basket that is to hold the cards we receive.  I was going to say "the cards we may receive" but we have already received quite a few.  They have all been put in the basket & will be taken to the reception for any others to be added to them.  Bob & I will then hopefully have enough time to open them either at the end of the day - or during the following morning before we go away.

Then after that - Bob took Nadine to collect Tigger from the vet & take them both home.  Tigger has an infection of the throat which may have been caused by eating a blade of grass that has got stuck there - but it is quite bad & she is on antibiotics.

After that Bob & I settled down to our evening meal & a bit of TV watching & then I remembered I had not blogged the meeting.  I will do it tomorrow I promise & I hope you will forgive me this time due to so much else going on.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend - the weather for tomorrow is supposed to be brilliant.
More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko