Just found out .............

...................

for this card


I know it's not rubber stamping - but I thought you might be interested, & it gave me something to write about.

I am off to the chiropodist this afternoon, to give my little feet a special treat ready for Thursday.  Then in the evening it is the April meeting of Mold II club.  Tomorrow is a bit hectic as I have an appointment to have my nails done, also Nadine will be round here making the sponge cakes & we have to take most of the things up to the hotel ready for Thursday.  Then in the evening we will be meeting up with my brother & nephew & also a friend from London who is staying in the hotel.  So I will try & get the photos from tonight on here tonight or it could be a while before they appear.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko