me & my sash

Hi everyone
As promised - the photo of me at last night's Mold II club meeting wearing the sash they presented me with. all those little cards stuck on it have been signed on the back - so I will be putting them on a scrap book page.


I hate standing in front of a camera - can you tell?  I should have remembered to breath in too. Goodness knows how I will get on tomorrow.

Everything has gone up to the hotel ready for tomorrow. I have a friend from London who is staying there tonight so we are going up there a bit later to have a meal with her.  So it is hair tomorrow afternoon & off we go.

I may blog on Friday evening from the hotel - but not making any promises.

Bob says thank you for all your good wishes & of course I do too.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko