Mold II photos

Hi
I made it - here are the photos from the Mold II meeting this evening.

The Show & Tell photos are first where the theme tonight was a card from a sketch.  This time it is a sketch I drew myself a few months ago when I had forgotten to take one to Mold club.  Here is the sketch;

Here are the cards


I can't remember if this was for a son or son-in-law - but the design was chosen as he is studying to be an electrician.  great card & very personal too.


A very delicate design - very 20's - I love the mirror made with mirri board


Very dramatic, & I love the way the wavy line has been created by cutting the black card with fancy edge scissors.


The message here I think is your a star!  What about that lovely little guitar charm at the top.


Another very delicate card - shades of pink this time.  Isn't she elegant?


I know that this one is not finished - the delightful little bear is to be decoupaged & the hearts will be turned into balloons with the strings going down to the bears hands.  Paws?


I love the way the triangle shape has been interpreted by placing the ribbon diagonally across the card.  Brilliant idea.


The card is one of the show & tell cards from last month.  Elma had not made it to the meeting she was away on a birthday holiday - but brought in tonight,.  Very effective.  The challenge was the colour one - black, white, navy & lime green.

Right it is time I was in bed - I have loaded the project photos on to my netbook, so it shouldn't take too long to do the write up - which I will try to do first thing tomorrow.

Before I close though - I thought I would mention what the Mold II ladies put me through tonight.  Mind you that sounds a bit strong - rather it was fun.  They made a sash with "getting married" & hearts written it - then they all stamped a wedding image on a piece of card - put their names on the back & came up & attached it to the sash. I had to wear it for the rest of the evening.  At the end of the evening one of the ladies - Carolyn - took a photo & will be sending me a copy.  I have been ordered to put it here on the blog.  So, watch this space.

Night night - sleep well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko