Mold photos - part 3

I am popping in to show you the photos from the extra project we did at the Mold meeting on Thursday night.

I am not going to explain how it is done as it will be an extra project at each of the other 2 clubs.  The ladies were not expecting this project so they have done a great job with the images etc they had to hand.  Most of them are not finished but it was a chance to try a different technique.










No comments against them this time - just put here for you to look at.

Hope your weekend is going well.

I am not sure how much I will be popping in over the next few days - it is the Mold II April meeting on Tuesday so there will be photos to put here.  Wednesday is going to be busy - but I will see what I can do.
Thank you in advance for your patience on this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko