So! it is here

Good morning - & so the day arrives.

It is a bit grey & overcast but the weather people have said bright later - fingers crossed.

Had a really nice evening yesterday with my friend Janet - Bob & I had a meal with her at the hotel & had a long long chat, catching up.

Just made sure everything that has to go with me today is ready & case packed for tomorrow's journey.  Had a shower & now sitting here relaxing checking emails & things.  Then in just under 2 hours off to have hair done - then up to the hotel to relax a little more before getting ready.

So, have a great day & weekend with whatever you have planned.

Talk to you soon.
'Bye for now.


Comments

  1. I've been thinking of you both - pity the weather is so grey but I'm sure you'll have a wonderful day. Can't wait to see the photos :) Best Wishes xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post