some wedding photos

Here are some photos that were taken by family & friends that I am happy to share.



These 2 were taken by 2 different guests but I though I would show both.
As you can probably tell - we are signing the register.  On Bob's right, as you look at the photo, is his youngest son Gareth & to my left, again as you look at the photo, is my nephew Robert.  Gareth & Robert were our witnesses.


A photo to show how the cakes looked when set up.


Fruit cake in the box before being taken to the hotel


One of the sponge cakes ready to go to the hotel.
I expect the actual photographers photos will show the cakes better - well all of them actually

But it is nice to have some to look at so soon after the event.  If you click on them you can get a slightly bigger version.

Will put others here as I work on them.
Hope you are all well.

Comments

  1. Yippee, I've been anxiously waiting for a peek :) You look like a lovely, happy couple and the cakes look fab.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post