A couple of wedding photos for you

I have looked out a couple of wedding photos for you to see - they are all before the ceremony.  As you know I hate having my photo taken - but these are not too bad.  The ones of me that is.

I keep looking at them all trying to decide which ones to put in an album - its going to take me quite a while I think.

Here we go


Here are my Jones boys - I thought that was quite a nice idea to take them walking along like that.



Checking Russ has the rings.


Almost ready - I just couldn't relax standing there looking at myself.


OK - I am ready now.  Need to get going before my feet start to hurt in those shoes.

Will try & look you out some more.  I am hoping I can choose some & print them off to put in a little wallet to show people until the album is sorted.  So you never know - I may have some to bring to club nights.

More tomorrow.  Bye for now.





Comments

  1. How lovely - can't wait to see more. Not long until club night - better get printing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos and I love your dress.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko