A half day out

Today after a little shopping Bob & I decided to grab some fresh air as it was such a lovely day.  We packed our e-books & jumped in the car as we thought we could find somewhere nice perhaps by a river & sit & quietly read our books & relax.

After a pretty drive around we went to "The Boat" at Erbistock.  We have been there several times in the past.  We decided to have a sandwich for lunch & I even ventured a half of lager.  I say ventured because over the last few days I have not had much to eat.  Not long after we started our drive I realised I had not picked up my camera - oh, brain wherefore art thou.

But it just happens I have pictures from one of our prior visits - way back in 2005.



There is the back of Bob sitting at one of the outside tables.

We were sat a little closer to the river today & there wasn't any need for jackets. It was really lovely watching the water flow by & the occasional flurry of mallard ducks chasing each other up & down the river.  Also a cute little robin jumping off a bush near us to catch the midges going past.  To complete it we too a nice scenic drive home.

Over the next couple of days I am going to photograph all the cards we received starting with the hand-made ones which will of course be of more interest to you all.  I will probably put them on here in batches.

I hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather & having the chance to get out in it - let's hope it lasts over the weekend.

More soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko