Catching up

Hi everyone
Sorry I have missed a couple of days it is a bit hectic here at the moment.

We are trying hard to reduce bits & pieces to ensure we don't take things with us that we don't need or use.
Of course there is still loads & loads of papers going back years that are being shredded & got out of the way.

Yesterday we had a new bed delivered (we had decided that after the wedding we would get a new bed as the current one was 21 years old).  It was easier to have it delivered here, use it & move it to the new house.  we have spoiled ourselves by getting new bedding too, so there is all the old stuff to get rid of.

We have had a quote for the removals & they are going to pack up all the ornaments etc for us - so that is one job I don't have to worry about.  The man that came round to asses the removal requirements couldn't believe the craft stuff even seemed amused.

Whilst relaxing in the evening I have been working on wedding photos making up some 6x4 size ones for having on me to show people.  But rather than just printing them that size I am creating with a digital scrap booking style.  I will post one at the end of this write up.

At the moment I can't get into my craft room to do any crafting, but hope to do so at the weekend for a little break.  I have had a couple of workshops to do - for some reason crochet is popular.  I now have 3 groups running & possibly a 4th building up.  There is just no telling where these workshops will go.  No takers on the rubber stamping, or basic card making.  Mind you there is still time.

Well we have a Bank Holiday coming up - so I hope you have something nice planned & we must keep our fingers crossed for the weather.

Here is one of the photos I have been working on




On the last one I thought I would try some faux stackers.
I quite like it.

By for now - will try & come back tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko