CSNW photos - part 2

Here I am again with CSNW project photos.  Last night we made Washi (or Tissue) Tape.  When you see how much the ladies made I think I can say it was a fun evening.

I am not going to comment on these this time because there are several strips of tape on each photo.  To get a closer look click on each  photo to enlarge it.













The final photo has a little card where a piece of the tape has been used.

I did a couple of pieces to show how easy it is to make - but I used wood mounted tamps & that does make it more awkward to align the pattern.  This isn't the poor workman blaming her tools - just a good hint - use clear unmounted stamps.


See what I mean.

I will show some more wedding card photos tomorrow.

Have a good evening.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko