Does any need / want ............

Apart from the general craft stash I am getting rid of I have 2 x 3-drawer units which I no longer require & an open trolley.  I have taken photos of them & will put them up on here tonight after the Mold II meeting along with dimensions.  The drawer units are suitable for sitting on a desk or shelf.

I also have 2 red/black cantilever boxes (the type from B & Q that a lot of men keep their DIY tools in).  One of them still needs to be emptied & has 2 cantilever sections the other one is a little smaller & only has one cantilever section.  Again I will put up some photos once I have cleared them out.  They make great kit boxes - it's what I used when I first started before they brought out fabric totes & bags.

Back later with news of the meeting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post