just chatting

Hi everyone - sorry didn't get around to sorting next batch of photos as of course today was set up day for the HSNW Stamp Festival tomorrow.

There are some new retailers there for you tomorrow - so for those of you who are going I hope you have a great day & I will want to know all about your purchases at our next meetings.

I don't think I will be there tomorrow, after our health problem over the last couple of weeks I find I really don't have too much energy.  I found it very tiring this afternoon getting the rooms organised with Caroline & then checking the retailers are OK.  I guess age is catching up with me. I am trying to be very careful with spending at the moment as there are things afoot which I will be able to tell you about later.  Plus I really do have to get to grips with sorting my craft stuff - if only to realise what I have & what I don't have.

As well as the CSNW meeting on Wednesday evening I have also started holding a few workshops down at my local craft shop again.  I find a morning is just enough for me.  At the moment the crochet workshops seem to be favourable - but I am so hoping for some rubber stamping ones. But enough about me & my tired self at the moment.  Have fun at the festival.

Tomorrow or Sunday Bob & I are visiting our wedding photographer to see the photos.  I am so excited!  I have said many times before I hate having my photo taken - but I am looking forward to seeing how well they have come out.  I am having them on CD so that I can make a scrapbook as I want to make it.  But we will get some printed for a carry around album to show people, & also to give to friends & family.

Have a great weekend whatever you are doing.  Fingers crossed for some nice weather.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post