just chatting

Hello everyone
I thought I would just pop in for a quick chat.

This morning I had a crochet workshop down at the Craft Shop - I have to stop referring to it as PBC (Purple Butterfly Crafts) now as it isn't called that anymore.  Now that it is owned by Strikes it is just The Craft Shop.  It was a very pleasant workshop & this particular group were having their second visit.  I am almost inspired to take up my crochet hooks again for a proper piece of work.  But don't think I will just yet as there is so much else to do & I have some cards to get stamped.

Today we had to do some paper signing towards the purchase of our new home.  So that is another step forward.

Spent a quiet evening - building up the strength for more sorting tomorrow.  Although I am meeting Sue (whom the Mold & Mold II ladies will know) at the garden centre in the morning for a chat - so the sorting will have to be after that.

I hope you are all keeping well, more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko