Mold II photos - part 2 and ..............

............. a really big apology.  I am so sorry but it would appear I got so wrapped up in what was happening to me later that week that I forgot to blog your project photos.  Thank you to Carolyn for pointing this out to me & an apology to her as well as it was Carolyn who took the project that night.  (April 23)

So here they are - the project was the easel card on top of a little drawer unit.


A lovely bright card with a beautiful butterfly as the topper.


A really elegant design very fresh looking


A floral delight & I love that purple butterfly.  Very nice indeed.


More butterflies in a very delicate colour.  Sorry it is a bit blurry.


Wow - what a fantastic flower - stunning card


I love the subtle colours on the topper on this one really set off by the dark blue card.
Very nice.


Very romantic & feminine & elegant.


Another delicate design - I should have got a bit closer to the topper - so the image could be seen clearer.
Try clicking on the photo for a larger image.


Lilac was a very popular colour that evening.  That circular topper really finishes this one off nicely


A work in progress as it doesn't have a topper yet but I love that flower design - very pretty.


Another very elegant, fresh design.


This was one of Carolyn's examples that she brought along for us to see.
It's like the painting you find on narrow boats isn't it?

Once again I am very sorry that putting these here slipped my mind - I do hope you will forgive me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko