Mold photos - part 1

Time to show you the photos from the Mold meeting last night.  This set is of their Show & Tell for the evening - an ATC with a paper pieced design.


Oops! Sorry I seem to have managed once gain to take one of the photos out of focus.
This delightful little bird cage hung from a little group of jump rings.


A delicate sparkly flower on this one.


A beautiful urn - this is a really fantastic image.
It's one of those images you look at & think ....... "if I use just that part..."


I love this fantasy flower & the different shades of green papers to make it are great


Isn't this absolutely gorgeous?  All that small cutting out to piece the butterfly & flowers.


Now! I wonder how many of the Mold ladies remember this stamp. I haven't seen it in ages.
We used it once as a challenge to see how many different cards could be made from this one stamp.
The stamp could be used multiple times.  The results were so good I sent the photos to Craft Stamper & they did a multi-page spread on us.
I think I might take a trip down memory lane & show the photos here, one day soon.


A delightful little fairy.  When you look closer, or for a second time, at a photo is when you spot things you hadn't seen before.  I had noticed the colour of the fairies face, arms & legs but hadn't noticed the printing on them.

There you are & I will be back later with the photos of the project for the evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko