Some news

Hello everyone
I am popping in with some news today.  Some of you will already now what it is so I thought it was time I wrote about it here.

Bob & I are moving.  But don't worry we are not moving away - we will still be living in Hawarden,  We do not have everything officially tied up yet - there is a visit to solicitors in the week - but I don't think anything can go wrong now.  I know it is sort of tempting fate but there you go.

We had an offer on our house 3/4 weeks before the wedding & so because of the wedding it had to take a back seat.  We are hoping everything will be sorted & we will be moving around mid June.  So if blogging gets a bit erratic you will hopefully understand why.  One of the biggest jobs is getting all my craft stuff packed up which is going to be fun, but the promise of a dedicated craft room is going to spur me on I think.
I will be clearing items out & may bring things along to the club nights.  If they are not of any use to any of you ladies then I also have another outlet.

It is amazing how much stuff you collect over the years - we have been in this house almost 21 years & it is quite frightening what we have kept hold of which now has to be cleared out.

I shall be sad to leave this house but life moves on & Bob & I definitely felt like we needed somewhere without stairs & with less garden, or at least a more manageable one.  I think the place we have found meets that requirement exactly.

I hope you are all having a good weekend.  I am taking a short rest or a moment ffrom clearing out to print off some of those photos I sorted yesterday for my Wedding Guests Book.

'Bye for now.  Back soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post