Two wedding pages

I have been playing around with layouts for my wedding album, & have produced 2 pages.  They may not be part of the actual album as I selected the photos fairly randomly.

I have used an 8x8 page with a multi section frame created by a member of the Facebook group I belong to for the Serif software I use.



This page includes a rare photo of my brother & I - I think he smiled less than I did.
A family trait - hate having photos taken.
Wish I could remember what I might have been saying to Bob.


This page includes a photo of the venue, Nadine fastening my necklace & Bob & I pretending to cut the cake.
The larger bottom photo is the registrar saying "your are now husband & wife" & congratulating us.

Might be back again later


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko