Wedding cards - part 3

Hi! here I am with part 3 of photos of our wedding cards.  There are just 3 more cards to photograph then you will have seen them all.






The next 3 photos are the pages of the book on the card from the right hand side.







I will photograph the last 3 cards tomorrow for you.

I didn't go to the stamp festival at Port Sunlight after all today - but this afternoon Bob & I visited our wedding photographer to see our photos.  He produced them on 2 CD's & gave us both colour and black & White versions - this gives us a total of just over 1200 photos.  We are absolutely delighted with them.  I will sit & go through them & put a couple here on the blog, but it is our intention to pick out a good mix & print them off for us to carry around & show people.  Then I will at some time gradually choose the ones to go in an album.

I hope those of you who went to the festival had a good time & found lots of nice things.  I hope you didn't spend too much.  I look forward to hearing about your purchases, & possibly seeing them at club nights.

Have a lovely weekend whatever you are doing.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko