A craft room - almost

It's a rather big almost too - as you will see from the photo that I am going to pop in here.  Bob decided he could get into the room, move a few things & at least get me a desk to work at.  So yesterday we organised the position of the desk & this morning I found a few essentials to put on & near it.  I decided I needed a photo of my first sit down in my new craft room so Bob obliged & took one for me.

Here it is;


Yes! that really is me down the end there.

I think I have already shown you the state of the craft room in a previous post so the only improvement from that is that Bob moved some of things down by the window so as to get my desk turned round for me to use.  I also have a bookcase down there to put some of my things on as I find them.

I spent a lot of yesterday & today emptying the boxes that are in the dining room & washing all the crockery & cutlery & putting them away in their appropriate places. It feels a little more like home now with the glasses in the top of the dresser & the "family" crockery in the cupboard at the bottom.  One more box to empty & that should be it for that room.

Our lounge is L-shaped & the smaller section of it Bob will use as a study.  So everything from our study at the other house (which was bigger) has to be found somewhere to live.  They are the next boxes to unpack, plus there are the lounge boxes to finish unpacking & they probably consist mainly of books off the bookcase.

The kitchen is sorted - although every so often I decided things would be better in a different cupboard - but at least its tidy.  The bedroom is sorted as well.  So getting there slowly.

Tonight we are going out for a meal with Gareth, Russ & Nadine for my birthday which will be very nice.

I hope to start having crafting news for you soon which means we are getting back to normal.

Have a lovely weekend whatever you are doing - I think reasonable weather is promised for tomorrow - so with a bit of luck we will be able to sit in our garden for a while.  Take care.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko