just chatting

Good evening all

Things here are still going along in much the way they have for a couple of weeks now - sorting & more sorting.  So not anything of real interest to share with you

As I cannot at the moment do a great deal in my craft room due to it being totally upside down in order to pack things sensibly the only crafting I can do when I want to relax for a while is my digital work.

The other morning - whilst taking a little break from it all, having a cup of tea, I decided to have a quick play.  I worked on a couple more wedding photos which I will be able to show you a bit later on - especially when they are in an album.  But I did work on a page of photos of flowers.  As you know I love taking flower photos - so I looked through the flower folder & found there were rather a lot of pink ones.

So those were the ones I chose.  Now that I have created it I may need to do some more pages showing the other colours.  Here it is.


The only thing I haven't done is write on there what they are photos of - pink flowers obviously - but why.  It wasn't exactly a quick play but it didn't take forever.  The cup of tea?  Not very nice - I forgot all about it & it went cold. There you go.

I hope you all had a great weekend in that lovely sunshine & it looks like there is still more to be had.  Take care everyone.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko