Mold II - photos 1

Good evening everyone.

Ummmm - it looks like Bob & I could be the bringers of the wet weather today.  This morning I picked up some solar lights for the garden & whilst I was at my workshop he popped into Buckley & bought a BBQ. So sorry about that  :)

Now for some club photos - the first set is the Show & Tell from Mold II's evening where the theme was an ATC with Roses as the theme, & here they are;


Two lovely monochrome ATC's - aren't they pretty?


Beautiful flower photos - they look really good with the gold edging.


These three ATC's have been created by our painting member - Liz - they are really lovely
& are going to some of her pen-friends.


Some pretty rose background paper to compliment the lovely sentiment


Three roses that have been decoupaged & coated with glossy accents - or similar


Some more decoupage roses in a totally different way - really lovely

Last month the Show & Tell was a card depicting a film & Christine brought hers along on Tuesday rather than miss out & here it is - 


When we were all looking at the card all sorts of ideas were given out - "High Chaperelle", "Bonanza", "Wagon Train", "Rawhide".
When putting the photo of the card here I realised that I don't think we asked Chris which one it was - so will have to ask her next month.  I think Rawhide was my choice.

So that is the first set of photos - I will be back again a little late4r with the photos of the project for the evening.
'Bye for now.l


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko