Problems with blogging

Hi everyone
Just popping in to apologise for not putting Mold photos on here yet.  But I am experiencing a little problem with my netbook which is where I keep all the photos for the blog & generally work from when writing about everything.

I had made a decision to return the process to my laptop (which I am using now) - but I need some spare time to do that.  Last night I loaded the Mold photos & went to post the first batch to find my netbook has "lost its link".  Bob is going to look at it for me during the day - so hopefully tonight I can keep my promise of photos to show you.

I am off first thing this morning to the optician - time for new glasses I suspect.

Back later with a better write up I hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko