Two days to go

Hi everyone I hope you have all had a great weekend.

It has been a busy one for us trying to prepare the house for the removal people tomorrow.

My little craft room is all packed in boxes - I just hope I know where everything is when I am ready to unpack.  I have been very good & made sure that the Mold & Mold II boxes are ready for their club nights.  Mold is this Thursday & Mold II is a week Tuesday.  Also I am attending a workshop myself on Saturday so have had to put the things ready for that, also the things for the crochet workshop I am running on Wednesday.  It's going to be a busy week.

Tomorrow I shall watch my little home being put into boxes as cupboards are emptied & ornaments, crockery etc put safely away.  Then on Tuesday the big task of the furniture & actually moving.  I would think by the time we get to the new house the only thing we will want is a cup of tea, something to eat & a good nights sleep. Then it all starts again in the other direction - unpacking.

I can't remember which day we get the Internet link - I think it is Wednesday, but I will write a post as soon as I can after that.

Take care everyone.


Comments

  1. Best of luck Gloria, and to Bob too. It's such a stressful thing, moving house, and you're still keeping up with all your crafting commitments too! Wonder what you'll forget on Thursday ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moi! forget things :)

      I am hoping I thought of everything a couple of days ago.

      Delete
  2. hope it all goes well Gloria - I certainly don't envy you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko