A nearly craft room.....

... well, that is still a bit of a stretch of the imagination -but a big improvement.

I managed to clear 2 more boxes today - mind you the contents are stacked on top of each other now on trolleys etc.  But once I can get the boxes out the way - I can get to the bookcases & the desk & put more away.

Here are the latest views;


so, as you step down into the craft room from the lounge - not a lot of difference.


this is the view towards the window now - a layer of boxes has gone - I no longer have to squeeze down a narrow aisle, although it still is a bit of a squeeze.


Same view - different.

Yesterday I found the big zip-up folder with my embossing folders in - still need to find the E-bosser. It's going to be in the last one isn't it?

We have started getting visited by birds in the garden now - they have realised that someone is putting out food & a bath.  I just missed taking a photo of a blackbird having a bath today.  I had been in here - the craft room - & was taking an empty box out to the garden shed when there he was.  I knew by the time I went back & got my camera he would be gone.  So just stood & enjoyed watching him.

Here are a couple of photos I took of the birds on the seed feeder - I really didn't think I would catch it - but I did.



Tomorrow Caroline is coming over to see me - so I don't expect I will get much unpacking of craft or even crafting done - but Friday is a definite.  So! you never know on Friday I may get to show crafting photos at last.

It's clouded over quite a bit - I hope the rain is not on its way back - although they did say it was not going to be so sunny tomorrow.

That's me for today - more tomorrow.  'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko