csnw photos - part 1

Good evening everyone, & what a beautiful evening it has been. Promises of a great weekend to come.

Well here I am with the first set of photos from last nights CSNW meeting & they are of the Show & Tell - where the theme was a card with a house theme.

Here they are


I love the way the flowers surround & frame this image.  In fact I had a birthday card that had the same sort of design.
Talking of which I will photograph them over the weekend & show them to you here.


What a cute house - I bet there is not mush room in there.  I know, I know really corny.  Added to the fact it might be a toadstool


This is so elegant - I love the sepia tones and the clean & simple design.


Love the inked patch in the middle with the house image stamped onto it.
I didn't ask if the greeting was one stamp or put together with different letter stamps.



A lovely monochrome easel card. I am very much into monochrome designs at the moment.

So! there are the Show & Tell cards - I will be back - probably tomorrow morning with the Project photos. I had hoped to do the Show & Tell this morning but our Internet link was down so that has put be a bit behind.

I had a great workshop this morning - another crochet one, which was followed by a visit to the hairdresser where I had my fringe cut & a bit of a tidy up.  I am back next week to have a proper sort out.  But it feels so much better.

This evening we had an impromptu sort out of another 3 boxes which are sitting in the lounge / study area.  Bob collects Beswick horses & we found a few more tonight - especially the ones he wants displayed on the mantle piece above the fire.

Tomorrow - Sue is popping round to see me - so that will be nice - a chance to sit & have a natter.,

That is it for tonight - sleep well, more tomorrow - night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko