Did you go?

Good morning
I am just popping in to ask if any of you went to the Stamp Festival in Wrexham yesterday.

If you did - why not send me a little write up on your day there (or half day) for me to put on the blog.

This blog is for you & I know I write on it every day normally - but you are always welcome to send me information about visits to stamp festivals - or tell us about a favourite craft shop you have visited - or a new one you have found.  You can also send me photos of cards you have made that you are particularly pleased with so that I can show them here - go on - talk about your stamping.

Do you surf the Internet?  Have you found interesting stamping styles or techniques - then send me the link along with what you think of what you have found.  I will take a look & either include the technique / style in the club programme or write about it here.  Perhaps you have discovered someones blog that is fascinating to visit - send the link.

You can send this information to me two ways (I am omitting writing a letter) - send it in an email I will then copy it into the blog.  Or leave a comment on the blog & I will either publish the comment or if it is lengthy copy it into a post on the blog.  So there you are.

Not sure what I am up to today.  Bob & I had a nice day out yesterday & were pleased to see the stone masons had made a very good job of his parents headstone.  It is now firmly upright & the lettering has been regilded & I don't think it is likely to tilt again.

May be back again later today - if not - more tomorrow.  I hope you are enjoying your weekend.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post