It's getting there

Good morning & isn't it great that this weather is continuing.  Everyone looks so much better for it & people smile when passing you.  The sun certainly makes for a happier place.

Well some more boxes disappeared from the craft room yesterday afternoon, & of those left Bob managed to manipulate them so that I could get at one of my bookcases. He also succeeded in revealing my desk - well most of it.  Surprise, surprise the removal men had not taken the things out of the drawers - so some of the things I needed to find are basically where I left them,.  So that is good.

Here is what we are looking like now - well the room - not us.



Looking from the lounge into the craft room - there is my bookcase with things on it now & next to it my old desk.  As you can see - things have just been dumped on both - but the boxes are gone.


View from my desk back to the lounge door.  The items piled really high are cane shelves which fit in 2 cane shelf units which used to be in the bedroom but are now in the summer house.  They will be moved into there today.


My desk with some work on it & my new chair.


My two 10-drawer units - one is full of bits & pieces that I use regularly & the other one is full of stamps.  The small boxes piled high on them will eventually find a home on a bookcase.

So there you have it craft room work in progress.

Probably back again later.  'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post