I've found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone ................. what have I found?

Oh come on I have been going on about it for days...............


my E-bosser.

Yesterday Bob helped me with a bit more sorting & re-arranging & we managed to clear a little more space.  I now have 2 desks I can use & 3 bookcases with boxes & files on.  Today I have cleared 2 more boxes so the room looks different again.  Here is how it looked this morning - 


the boxes between the left desk & the bookcase by the window, have gone now.


the gadgets desk - my laptop, netbook & ebosser



my stamping desk complete with glass mat & paper cutter

So I am getting there a little more quickly now.  I now have room to work & access to almost all of the things I need to stamp.  Yipee!

Tomorrow evening is the July meeting for Mold II - so photos on Wednesday.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko