Just chatting

Hi everyone - sorry about the gap in posting.

Today I have sat in the end of my craft room & prepared some examples for the CSNW July club night tomorrow night & also printed off their programme to take them through to September.

I will be doing this for Mold & MoldII tomorrow, then will add the information to the club pages.

It has been a rather frustrating craft session as I still have lots & lots of boxes to unpack & have no idea which box holds what.  I hope to open a few more this coming weekend.  It is quite exciting really wondering what I will find & whether it is something I need now, or something that can wait.  Something I forgot to get marked specially was the box containing the boxes with the raffle & the show & tell prizes in.

When unpacking one box I found some small Christmas toppers so I may well start creating some Christmas cards over the next few days.  They won't be stamped ones - but it will be a start - & some will be for a fund raising coffee morning in October.

Right! I am off to put the CSNW box ready - then have a look in another box.

Hope you are all well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko