just chatting

Hi everyone

I have just re-read the last few days blog posts - checking what I have told you, so that I don't repeat myself.  I noticed - unless I missed it - that I didn't mention that I had weakened on Monday & ordered some things from Stamps Away.  I had been watching Ali on C&C & was rather taken with her background stamps & a couple of her masks.  I didn't actually want the collection as it was on C&C - so popped into Ali's online shop.  I managed to order the things I wanted & a couple of others too & it was all less than the multi-buy on C&C.  The most amazing thing is - it arrived the next day.

Do you watch Ali on C&C - she is something else - I have no idea where she gets some of her ideas from.  The few programmes she has been on recently I have recorded & marked "to keep" because of some of the techniques & ideas she has.  Did you see the one where she made her own stencilling paste?  I was chatting to her at the set up day for the Spring Festival - a really nice lady.

Yesterday I weakened again & bought one of the multi-buy Spellbinder / Stamps to Die for sets.  My 2013 Christmas new buy.  Can't wait for them to arrive but I don't think they are posting them out until tomorrow.  Still perhaps by the time they arrive I might have found my E-bosser.  I have found my special case with all my dies in - so that is another step forward.  I also found my little Side-kick embossing & cutting machine - but of course not the plates - so can't even use that for the small items.  Frustration all around.  Never mind it will be worth it in the end.

Today I was supposed to be spending most of it with Caroline but she unfortunately had to defer our get together.  So that will be a week Monday.  So I busied myself finishing those letters I had to send out.  I stamped an image on the front then sat & addressed all the envelopes & signed the inserts.  All ready now for the post tomorrow.  Forgot to take a photo of one so cannot show you my first stamping in my new craft room.  It was really very very simple - just a stamp that said "Just a note ... *", & where the * is there was an old fashioned pen nib & I embossed it in a pretty lilac coloured EP.

I think that's me up-to-date with what I have been up to - I hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather - which it looks like will continue for a little longer.

I am off to bed now - sleep well everyone - & I may even have some stamped work to show you tomorrow - but don't hold me to it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko