just chatting

Good evening everyone

I have not been in long following the CSNW meeting this evening.We had several people away so a slightly smaller group ,& we had a good evening.

Tomorrow I will put the photos on here - but it will probably be later in the day as I have a workshop in the morning & then in the afternoon I am going to the hairdressers.  I am badly in need of a haircut.

A little update on the member news that I posted yesterday.  I have had an email from Betty / Liz to say that she had forgotten to tell me that she had won a prize for the card (one of 10 people) & her prize is a "Tattered Lace" die - if - as she says - "they don't send it to Bristol"  :)

Fingers crossed it is going to be a good weekend weather wise - so I should be able to get out in my garden.

Back tomorrow with photos from tonight's meeting.  Night night..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko