just chatting

Good evening all

Well! what a beautiful weekend it has been.

Over this weekend we have tried to balance the "getting organised" with "the enjoying this lovely weather" problem.  Problem?!!?

Surely there is no problem!

 Enjoy this weather whilst it is here.  So! we sorted our summerhouse this morning & organised the furniture & other items that had just been put in there at the time of the move.  This way we ended up with an area we could at least sit in when it was actually too hot to sit out on the patio.  This morning was one of those times.  When I took the furniture out of the summerhouse to make sure it was clean it was really hot. I washed all the cane furniture & gave the cushions a really good beating.   By the time this was all done & we had put it back in the summerhouse it was a more pleasant temperature.

Whilst I was doing this - Bob went to Asda for the essentials for the weekend & then we gave in & spoilt ourselves  - doing nothing but enjoying sitting in our summerhouse.  Totally ignoring the remaining boxes to be unpacked.  It was like being on holiday.

Later in the early evening - Gareth, Russ & Nadine came round to enjoy a family meal.  Not a Sunday roast - not in this weather - we had decided to have a take-away.  In the end we send out for pizzas.  I don't eat pizzas but I had a great pack that was chicken & potato wedges.  Gorgeous.

We had a great family evening & at the start it was given a boost by Andy Murray winning Wimbledon.  Well done Andy!

Tomorrow we have someone coming to replace our integral fridge & I have to start working on some demo items for something I am doing for the HSNW meeting next Monday (15th), so .looks like I am going to either find workspace in my craft  room or use the dining room table to organise that

I hope you have had a great weekend too.

More tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post