Look what I found

Hi - it's me again.

In yesterday afternoon's sort out we found a plastic zip folder with various bits & pieces in.  When I started investigating it I found it contained amongst other things sample cards from old workshops. Some of the pieces showed the use of ultra-thick embossing & that was the topic of my demo last nights - so a great find as it gave me extra items to show.

This morning I decided to sort it properly & found  couple of gems.  Not jewellery gems - but gems from the past.

This first one is a cutting from the Chester Chronicle.  I had decided to show some of my work in libraries to promote the craft & hopefully get some workshops started.  Never did I think it would lead to lots of workshops for various craft shops & 3 North Wales stamping clubs.  I can't remember the exact year but then they gave my age out - so I can say that this was in 1996.


The cutting is looking a bit grey now - bit like me actually - so now that I have scanned it I have got it for keeps.

The other item that was tucked in there with the cutting was this piece of stamping that incorporated a photo of myself & my grand-daughter at a family wedding.  Now, the old memory is not what it used to be & I cannot put my hands on the paperwork at the moment - but I think it was probably 1993.

Aah! memories.  

This photo is now on my desk - but it needs a proper frame - must see to that before it gets damaged.

OK - that's me for this time.  Just thought I would share my findings with you.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko