mold II photos

Good afternoon ladies

Today I have the photos from the Mold II meeting last night.  We were a very small group & there are only 4 cards to show you from the Show & Tell where the theme was "house".


A lovely card with a group of bird houses.  This was a mask that had been put through an embossing machine & then coloured through the mask with Distress Inks.

An early Christmas card - as you can see - "from our house to yours"
I love the way the scene (which is made from separate stamps) is set off by the die-cut frame.


A pretty window box to a house - the flower are made from Flower Soft. Different coloured FS has been sprinkled over those flowers in the window box which is really very effective.


Just what is needed at the moment - some deck chairs in the sun beside a beach hut.
Love the little dog in the right-hand deck chair.  Take a close look at this - the birds on the telephone wires are embossed as are the flowers along the bottom.  Don't think I have seen that embossing folder or folders.

Brilliant selection of cards.

Today has been a bit of a domestic day so far - making the most of this weather & keeping on top of the washing.  Some cleaning & tidying & some gardening.  On Monday I bought some heathers from the local farm shop - so before the sun got to the front of the house I turned the flower bed over & planted the heathers.  I know they will spread - but I do need to get some more.

Tomorrow I have a crochet workshop down at Daleside - so must now check I have everything I need for it.  I have 4 groups running at the moment all at different stages - so always have to check which group it is & where they have got to.

No unpacking today - having a rest from it.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko