Mold meeting

Hello everyone

It was a little quiet (well in numbers at least) at the Mold meeting tonight as there were quite a few ladies absent - after all it is the holiday season, but we had a good evening & tomorrow I will show you the photos from their Show & Tell.

There won't be any photos from the evening's project as we were talking about the colour wheel & everyone worked on a blank wheel applying the appropriate colours. Something learnt from the evening is that you need to either have a whole range of colours in pens, or at least have pens that will blend well - so bear this in mind when it is your evenings turn to look at this.  I don't think the very warm room helped in that respect tonight.  Nonetheless we had a good evening.

To brighten the post up here is a photo of my lovely petunia hanging baskets.  Mind you I think I took this fairly late in the evening - so its not too clear.


More tomorrow when I will have those photos from tonight.

Sleep well - night night.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko