A bitsa day

because I have done a bitsa that & a bitsa this.

Very bad grammar I know!  But fun.

My day started with a visit to the hairdresser - trying to get it under control before the holiday. Then when I got back home I did a bit of tidying of my desk, a bit of gardening, a bit of digital creating followed by a bit of blogging on my digital blog.  Then I popped out in the garden & did a bit of weeding.  All this was followed with a rather large bit of box emptying.

I managed 3 today from those at the end of the craft room.  Now let me see what did I find - quite a bit of silver & gold card; shrink plastic; craft magazines & books; Cardio stamps - now have to find a good place for them at hand; & sad to say loads of paperwork that needs filing &/or shredding.

On Monday evening there was the most amazing sunset - so in the way I do I popped outside & took photos.  Look at that sky!



I will be dong a scrap book page of those.

Tomorrow is my usual monthly lunch followed in the evening by the Mold club meeting.  this month we are looking at the Zentangle technique.  So there should be some really interesting photos to show you on Friday or Saturday.

Over the next couple of days I really have to settle down to sort my clothes out for the holiday.

Oh yes - if you want to see the digital card I made today pop over to my digital blog - you can get there by the link at the side.

More tomorrow - off to bed in a minute.  Sleep well - night night.



Comments

  1. Great photo of the sky Gloria - but we weren't happy with it at all! Hubby and I were sat outside at 2am watching the meteor shower which was visible intermittently between those 'beautiful' clouds! He had the camera all set up but all the stars went into hiding ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post