CSNW photos - part 1

Hi everyone
OK - so it isn't morning like I said it would be.

Things - boring things got in the way - like washing & domestic stuff.  Anyway I am here now & the first set of photos are for the Show & Tell which this month had a colour theme - neutral, raspberry & lavender.

Here are the cards;


A very clean & simple design with the neutral colour being Kraft.  Lovely card.


Oh she is soooo cute - love her dog too. Great balance of the colours.


Another clean & simple design. That is a great layout - good for a future sketch?


This colour selection seems to have lent itself to the more clean & simple design as is shown here.
The front of this card finishes at "love" - a really different card shape.
 

A pretty die-cut border & I love the way the ribbons have been placed - very effective.


More die-cut shapes & aren't those layers just perfect along with the simple focal image?


Well! die-cut shape really taken to the N-th degree.  What a fabulous shape & there is more - because - 


this is the back view of this gorgeous easel card.  A fantastic idea!

Die-cut frames have featured quite a bit in this set of cards & I have to hold my hand up & say .......... I succumbed to the pick of the week offer on Tonic Dies on C&C.  I can't wait for them to come - I think they are just what is wanted to revitalise my creative mojo.  I have already been thinking of the stamps I can put with them - they are mainly Christmas orientated - so perhaps I will be starting on my Christmas cards soon!  I suspect many of you have already done this.

Before I go - thank you to those of you who pointed out that I had actually shown you photos of our wedding cards - it was in fact my birthday cards I had not shown you.  So I will look them out & photograph them - perhaps get them on here over the weekend.

Project photos tomorrow - night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post