Finally - a card!

Good afternoon everyone

Well I have finally sat down & made a card - it has got to be the first one for quite a while.  But it is this preparation work for showing Zentangles that has got me going.

Do you remember those 6-sided wood mounted stamps you got in your Christmas goodie bag? I have used those - I was going through my stamps & saw them in the drawer - they seemed just right.  I was sure I could do something with them.  What do you think?


I stamped in black on cream card, then cut them out roughly, & with a fine black pen zentangled them.  They were then trimmed & glued & placed on a piece of cream card.  This was then mounted onto a square of black card, then onto a cream scalloped edge square card.  Comments welcome.

I am writing a post about them on my stamping blog & will have some closeups of the sections.  So if you are interested - pop over there & take a look.  But allow me time to write it first.

'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. This card is lovely Gloria. The stamp really lends itself to the design. Looking forward to doing Zentangle at club soon. Annette Mold II

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post