just chatting

I hope you have all had a great weekend.

I really didn't realise I had not blogged yesterday - probably due to the fact that Bob & I spent a bit of time yesterday shopping for things for the home - amnongst them a bookcase for my craft room (a large book case this time) & one of those "plastic" type greenhouses.  You know they have green metal struts then a throw over plastic style cover.

After the shopping Bob put the bookcase together with the exception of the extra shelves - bless him - what would I do without him.  The remaining shelves we finished off today.  Then of course I had to sort out the things to go on it.  At the moment I have just got most of the extra boxes of goodies put on it which leaves me with a few spaces on one of the smaller bookcases.  Gradually over the next few days - or longer! - I will check the contents of the boxes, label them better & sort out things I do not need.

Once the bookcase was in its position I found I had to re-arrange some of the items - so that was most of today taken up as well.  Some of those plastic boxes I had goodies in have gone out in the summerhouse - to be sorted one by one at leisure, although I did clear 2 of them as I rearranged the room.

But I did find a little bit of time to relax yesterday at my desk & will show you photos tomorrow of what I did.  Will also give you an update photo of my craft room.

I am off to bed - hope you all sleep well.  Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko